Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Interesting question about a phenomenon called WILD dreaming?

I was laying in bed last night, and decided to try meditation with mirror gazing. I started by laying in bed very still, relaxing every muscle of my body from head to toe, in that order. Nothing much happened, but after a while my body seemed to blend into the mirror and disappear, and i was left with only a floating head in the mirror. I kept staring, and eventually my face just became fuzzy. This wasn't the result i was looking for, so i readjusted by turning the lights off. I again did the described method of relaxation above, and i found myself in control of my muscles. Eventually my vision started to fade to complete and total blackness, and i had a feeling of impending doom and nervousness. I felt as if i was falling through my bed, or my soul was about to come out of my back. I almost seemed to be able to control how much my muscles relaxed by pushing the inside of my body downward towards the bed, each time i did this, my toes and fingers became numb and i would see more blackness. i started to get afraid as it got very intense, and i didn't know what would happen if i continued pushing and falling through the bed. I jumped up, and felt very euphoric, and almost high. I had to ure myself i was awake and when i looked in the mirror in my bathroom, my pupils were extremely large, and i felt groggy like i had just woken up abruptly from a deep deep sleep. I noticed every time i focused on something too hard, i would start to feel the same sensation of losing control of myself. I would like to know what happens if i keep going? What have i experienced? am i alone on being able to do this? serious answers only please, feel free to share your own experiences also. I'm an 18 year old male.

No comments:

Post a Comment