Sunday, November 13, 2011

Why is he so mean to me?

this boy who is my friend want to **** me but i dont let him i wait till marriageIM A VIRGINwhich is partly why he gets immature i guess. but he was talking to me about how when i leave ppl call me a slut and then he started to call me a slut because he thought it was funny. but the thing is i was already hurt about how others call me a slut. i asked hime to please stop in a nice tone he kept doing it so i hung up. i call him like 2 hours later cuz i want him to apologize but his jerky friend is on the phone...im nice to his friend no matter what btw i dont insult him and i try to be his friend he calls me and slut idk why. so i asked him to split the call so i could talk to hiim about what happened earlier because its personal and he is like omg this slut kept calling me a million times. i only called him once. and he is playing this gay *** zombie game and is more interested in it than the fact he hurt my feelings. ok you know what i play games i love video games i play it instead of getting ****** by tons of boys IM NOT A SLUT. my point is why is he being rude and how can i get him to talk to me

No comments:

Post a Comment