Saturday, November 5, 2011

Do you stop talking to "Friends" that are jealous and envy you?

My friend since 7 grade stop talking to me when he saw me modeling a suit I desing for a highschool fashion show 11 grade. Now 12 grade I designed this elegant dress with corsetry to close the back, and that dress was so beautiful and I show it to this girl ''friend'' and she sounded sarcastic and her eyes were so poses by the green eyed monster and she started telling me that it looked old because of the corset engeeniring I did to the back, and that it looked like a curtain that it did not have shape. She also told me "if you know so much about fashion why do you dress like that'' that hurted bad because I have no money and the dresses I design I make them from donated fabrics to the cl. She said just because that girl modeled your coat(1700s style) that doesn't make you a designer, and I told her you are just jeolus cause you are not a size0 and 5' 8''. I told her I was acceptd to fashion college and she said "so what any one can get into college", I told her "they only choose the best, people that know how to design", she said "you don't have any designs", I said "I have close to 2000 designs", she said "let me see them". I was like hell no. Should I flip the pages super fast on her face next week. I haven't talked to her since that happened, she started insulting my dress, she also said "you are never gonna be famous" and I said "just watch me", "what when I see you on TV", "No, you gonna see me in Vogue", "so what's your last name again", and she started making fun of my last name. and I should have told her "back off bech". Any recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment