Friday, November 11, 2011

How do Iet my friend know I don't want to be around her constantly?

U just gotta be honest wit her. "Sam, I enjoy your company, but I also like "ME" time as well. I've always been independent and have never minded being alone sometimes. It's cool to hang out with you, but I'm just not used to having company 100% of the time. We hang out at school, and we can hang out a couple of times a week after school, too. But I just need a few days out of the week to do my own thing." If you don't want to tell her to her face, then send her text msg, since she seems to love communicating with u thru it. It might make it easier for both of u. If she's a REAL friend, then she'll understand and give u your space. If not, then she's just inconsiderate, immature, and... weird. if she doesn't get the hint, THEN go ahead and be as bold and firm as u need to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment