Monday, November 7, 2011

What do u think of this awesome ryme?

yo its been a while but now im back snorting smack and bangin crack rusted 16's on my 89 lac if u cant trust me ill hit u like a heart attack, whats that? i cant see u past this paperstack, i wont say im cool but i have spoke braile just the other day i screwed a nail and just for fun ill eat a snail, ur face looks pale i didnt mean no harm instead of a hand ill give you an arm thats cuz were boys and we protect our own, even though u dont condone i still drink keystone if u ever need a loan know my stacks have grown, stocks went up so says my iphone. yesterday i rubbed a lamp and got a wish cant tell you what it was but it smelled like fish and not the kind you'd find on your dish but the kind that would come from a girl name trish. ill stop there didnt mean to get in ur hair but if u want me out ur gonna need more than nair, what can i say i cant play fair i only speak once no double dare. i dont mean to be raving and rantin all this flowin has got me pantin, dont get me wrong tho im rich as honey, eating carrots like my names buggs bunny and i got a fridge full of maddog 20/20........

No comments:

Post a Comment